Monday, July 4, 2011

Beyonce In Tears On The Set Of Her Run the World Video!!


Beyonce was reduced to tears on the set of her Run the World (Girls) music video when reminded of her early days in Destiny's Child. On her website the R&B queen released a 22-minute documentary, Year of 4, which comes just days after her tell-all interview with CNN's Piers Morgan. Since she has started sharing with the world, Beyonce is finding it hard to stop.











No one can define me. I can just have fun, and have the artistic freedom to do whatever I want. ~Beyonce Knowles~



Beyonce described her new album as "More Mature"






Beyonce spoke about her new album 4. Singer described it as more "mature" record comparing to her previous studio efforts. According to her words, she has "grown as a human being" since the work on her last album I Am... Sasha Fierce that was released in 2008."Having time to grow as a human being really inspired me and gave me a lot of things to pull from for this new album... I feel like I know who I am and don't feel like I have to put myself in a box. No one can define me. I can just have fun, and have the artistic freedom to do whatever I want", said Beyonce.

At the same time, Beyonce claimed that she has been feeling herself as a "mad scientist" during the work on 4.


"I wanted to do something refreshing and different. So I mixed genres and drew inspiration from touring, traveling, watching rock bands, and attending festivals… I was like a mad scientist, putting lots of different songs together", claimed singer.

No comments:


Quote of the Day!


Editor's Pick Quotes by Great-Quotes.com